This natural, spearmint flavoured eco-friendly dental floss, made from Ahimsa silk and coated in Candelilla wax, is 100% compostable. Comes in a zero waste reusable glass flint with metal cap. Refills sold separately.
ECO-FRIENDLY DENTAL FLOSS BENEFITS
– Made from 100% compostable silk
– Reusable glass dispenser & metal cap
– Ahimsa cruelty-free silk suitable to Vegetarians
– Plastic free product and packaging
SILK DENTAL FLOSS MATERIALS
– Floss: Natural Ahimsa silk, organic Euphorbia Cerifera wax, organic mentha spicata herb oil
– Packaging: Glass flint, aluminium cap
ECO-FRIENDLY DENTAL FLOSS DIMENSIONS
– Floss: 30m
– Packaging: 6cm x 1.5cm diameter
SILK DENTAL FLOSS DIRECTIONS
Gently pull out about 30 centimetres of silk dental floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position. Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching close to the gum line.
DID YOU KNOW?
Most dental floss is made from waxed nylon, derived from crude oil a non renewable resource. Not only does nylon take a long time to break down but dental floss can threaten wildlife that gets caught in it if not properly disposed of.